Here is the studio news for the upcoming week or so.
1. Jamila’s monthly Master Class will be held Sunday, May 1, 11am-12:30pm. $15 cash only. This is a great opportunity to study with the Mother of Tribal Belly Dance! Make sure to bring your finger cymbals!
2. Join us at Monteros’ Belly Dance Nights, Sunday, May 1 at 6pm. $5 Cover; $15 food/drink minimum.
3. We’ll be starting a new choreography, Suhaila’s Lesa Fakur choreography, in the Choreography Class beginning Saturday, May 7, 1:30-2:03pm. The series will run for 4 weeks (May 7-28) and will be taught by Gina (Suhaila Level 5 certified).
4. Sword will be the May theme of the Level 2 Dance Movement class taught by Andrea (Suhaila Level 4 certified) on Monday nights from 7-8pm.
5. Suhaila Format Exams. SAVE THE DATES!! Suhaila Format Level 1 exam (Friday, May 13 at 7pm); Suhaila Format Level 2 exam (Sunday, May 15 at 5pm).
6. Don’t forget the Ghanima workshop on May 15.
Wishing you all a great week, and if we don’t see at the studio. . . we hope to catch up with you on Facebook and Twitter!