We’ve got some great studio news for the upcoming week!
1. Jamila’s monthly Master Class will be held Sunday, April 3, 11am-12:30pm. $15 cash only. This is a great opportunity to study with the Mother of Tribal Belly Dance!
2. Don’t forget Monteros’ Belly Dance Nights, Sunday, April 3 at 6pm. $5 Cover ($10 when live band); $15 food/drink minimum. Here video are highlights from the February 2011 show which featured improvisation to live music.
— Gina Performance — Andrea Performance.
3. We’ll be starting a new choreography, Suhaila’s Warda choreography, in the Choreography Class beginning Saturday, April 2, 1:30-2:03pm. The series will run for 5 weeks (April 2-30) and will be taught by Gina (Suhaila Level 5 certified).
4. Floor work will be the April theme of the Level 2 Dance Movement class taught by Andrea (Suhaila Level 4 certified) on Monday nights from 7-8pm.
5. Suhaila Format Exams. SAVE THE DATES!! Suhaila Format Level 1 exam (Friday, May 13 at 7pm); Suhaila Format Level 2 exam (Sunday, May 15 at 5pm).
6. Don’t forget the Ghanima workshop on May 15.
7. Bal Anat cotton pull-over hoodies are back in stock, but not for long.
Wishing you all a great week, and if we don’t see at the studio. . . we hope to catch up with you on Facebook and Twitter!