We’ve got some great news for the upcoming week!
1. Jamila’s monthly Master Class will be held Sunday, March 6, 11am-12:30pm. $15 cash only. This is a great opportunity to study with the Mother of Tribal Belly Dance!
2. Don’t forget Monteros’ Belly Dance Nights, Sunday, March 6 at 6pm. $5 Cover ($10 when live band); $15 food/drink minimum.
3. We’ll be starting a new choreography, El Samer, in the Choreography Class beginning Saturday, March 5, 1:30-2:03pm. El Samer is a great Old School choreography with cymbals! The series will run for 4 weeks (March 5-26).
4. Great new tops in the store! We’ve got a new logo on the tanks, a great cotton pull-over hoodie, and a FlashDance-inspired top! Great stuff!
5. In a nostalgic moment, we posted some videos on Youtube!
—Sheherezade 2004 promo
—Rakkasah West 2004 performance part 1 (The Market Place & The Capture)
—Rakkasah West 2004 performance part 2 (Nebtidi & Cymbal Dance)